- The consultant should be a GIS expert (QGIS)
- With at least 3 years of extensive experience in similar or related projects,
- With experience in data collection, processing and analysis with samples of completed projects,
- Willing to travel and familiar with Benguet areas, and
- Has equipment to perform this job.
- Facilitate the conduct of Capacity Building activities particularly on the GIS training and processing and analysis of available data;
- Facilitate/spearhead the review and analysis of data from the Provincial LGU (Provincial Health Office, PPDO), PSA, DSWD, DENR, DILG and DepEd. This will involve analyzing, organizing and consolidating data that will be utilized for the generation of the SDG maps;
- Develop or devise a user-friendly roadmap / manual for a replicable system of capturing and mapping the identified SDG indicators of Benguet Province and its 13 municipalities;
- Conduct monitoring and mentoring of the municipal technical staff/ persons to come up with their SDG maps using the system; and
- The consultant shall facilitate the validation workshops at the Municipal and Provincial LGU levels to explain the relationships of the data and map overlays with the existing programs as well as assist them in identifying SDG projects for their communities. The consultant shall also present the results to the Cordillera Administrative Region Regional Development Council (RDC) and/or its appropriate Committees for adoption/replication by other provinces.
Email your application to email@example.com on or before March 20, 2019 to or submit @ 288 Lower East Kennon Road, Camp 7, Baguio City
The consultant is expected to start on March 25, 2019