Our Vision, Mission & Goals for 2014-19:
Resilient communities nurturing their environmental capital, harnessing their spirit of cooperation and enterprise and helping alleviate poverty — ensuring a legacy of sustainability for future generations.
Guided by the principle of holistic development, JVOFI shall help communities build their capacity to uplift their quality of life, through programs that preserve ecological integrity & enable access to economic resources.
- Expand the credit program to assist impoverished households improve their incomes. (Effective July 2017, this is delivered through the Jaime V. Ongpin Microfinance Foundation, Inc.)
- Enable communities to conserve, develop, and manage their ecological resources using new technologies and micro-utilities.
On Resource Mobilization
- Strengthen the capacity of the Foundation to generate and track its resources.
On Staff Retention & Board Succession
- Develop stable, highly qualified and motivated workforce that actively delivers the organization’s mandate.
- Promote information and communication exchange among JVOFI & its stakeholders to achieve positive impact of programs as well as meet the Foundation’s goals and objectives.