Jaime V. Ongpin Foundation, Inc. (JVOFI) is seeking a Senior Manager who will assist the Executive Director in implementing the 5-year strategic plans of JVOFI and the Jaime V. Ongpin Microfinance Foundation, Inc. (JVOMFI). The position shall be full-time and based in Baguio City.
- Monitor the implementation of JVOFI’s and JVOMFI’s 5-year strategies; analyze issues, anticipate threats and risks.
- Identify opportunities for accessing resources and draft project proposals.
- Recommend programs, structures, policies, systems, procedures, and/or activities to achieve strategic goals.
- Recommend and assist in forming and maintaining strategic partnerships.
- Assist in overseeing day-to-day activities and ensure compliance with policies and regulations.
- Prepare and/or review regular reports to the Board, donors, and other parties.
- College degree preferably in social development or a similar course.
- Masteral degree or equivalent direct experience in social development.
- At least 10 years of progressive experience the latest of which is in a supervisory position in a development organization.
- Able to analyze financial statements and with updated knowledge of laws and regulations relevant to foundations.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Adept at MS Word and Excel.
Preferably a resident of Baguio City.
Interested applicants may send their application letter, resume’ and other application documents to email@example.com.
FOR MANPOWER POOLING: FIELD COORDINATOR
Area of Assignment: BATAAN
Timeline: June 2021 – December 2021
- Preferably Social Science Graduate
- With at least 2 years related work experience
- With good communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible in the coordination with the Provincial Local Government Unit of Bataan and Municipal LGUs of Mariveles and Bagac, Bataan for the scheduling of project orientation, trainings and other activities related to the project.
- Responsible in coordinating the activities in the 2 community of Ayta Magbukun, an Indigenous People (IP) group of Mariveles and Bagac in the Province of Bataan.
- Organize community assembly for the project orientation, PSA for baseline data gathering, workshops, and validation.
- In charge in the logistics needed in the training (venue, catering, training materials, etc.) and the Resource Speakers (lodging and meals).
- Assist in the facilitation of the ADSDPP workshop.
- Facilitate the approval of the ADSDPP by the Local Government Unit and incorporation of the ADSDPP plan in existing LGU plans.
- Prepare and submit reports of activities conducted with photos and recommendations.
- Prepare and submit monthly accomplishment reports.
- Assist in the preparation of consolidated terminal report.
- Performs other related functions that may be assigned from time to time.
Interested applicants may send their resume and other application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than May 15, 2021. The subject of your email should be your last name and the position you are applying for (ex. Cruz_Field Coordinator).