To implement a microenterprise development strategy and provide microfinance programs, products and services such as microcredit and micro-savings for the poor and low-income clients in the Cordillera Administrative Regions and other areas that the Foundation may expand to in the future.
To provide entrepreneurs, whose businesses are not harmful to the environment, competitive products and services that will help them improve their well-being.
MEMBERSHIP / AFFILIATIONS
- Microfinance Council of the Philippines, Inc.
- Association of Financial Intermediaries of Baguio-Benguet.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Buffer for family emergency needs or family emergency needs
- Mandatory savings of Php50/week
- 7% interest rate annually on savings
- Can be withdrawn during collection
- 50% Refund of Premium (after 3 yrs
- 100% return on Retirement Savings Fund with 2% interest per annum
- Death benefit or Total and Permanent Disability
- Accident death benefit
- Hospital reimbursement for vehicular accidents
- Credit Insurance (Upon death of borrower)
- Cancellation of loan balance (cancellation of loan will only be for good payers)
- Reimbursement of paid amortization
Head Office / Baguio Branch:
#288 Lower East Kennon Road
Camp 7, 2600 Baguio City, Philippines
Tel/Fax: (074) 446-2843, (074) 424-5090
La Trinidad Branch:
Room 103, 2nd Floor,
New Public Market Building
Km.5, 2601 La Trinidad, Benguet